![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
MENGGAULI KIDUNG KASIH I'm godamn I'm so worn out Dried to my wits end I need time for myself PE NOWWW I hope it shall make me HIGH :D edit/ PE didn't help either And gawd, I'm still so sleepy now And since, it's such a cold,cold afternoon And the serene ambience :D I shall blog moreeeeeeeee I guess, the recent quater of the year didn't actually help In fact, it made the whole thing worse Sayang,I know I shouldn't be adressing you as this,but I'm too used to it Even though I know how little my significance is to you, Even though you, have long gotten over it, well,at least I think so I still,I still,I still Can't get over everything I feel all so inferior So afraid, so afraid I might just let it all out And lose you, even as my friend now You, you, I just love you the way you are And I love you, Because you're just YOU That you I knew at the first moment we met The way you joked, the way you laughed, And how much your arm hurts And how you rant about having to leave halfway through the last day And about how screwed you appear It's just, all about US And even though I know you don't give a damn I just want you to know, I care, and I love you, I still love you But the thing is that, I miss having you around Miss having someone to talk to in the middle of the night And, I miss my pillar of strength Miss having someone putting the head on my shoulder And miss putting my head unto yours Even though I disliked it, It was,the littlest thing that made you and me Now that you're gone I don't have much to say anymore Because all I want now is you to return me The love we shared And if you happen to read this sayang Call me up , I want to hear your voice I miss you,and it's hurting more and more edit/ EH! My phone's left in school AIYAHHHHHHHHH D; And you know what? I think I saw _______ just now THE BACK VIEW I still wonder how I managed to recognise the BACK view And, Hannah said she saw me in the train I SAW YOU TOO :D I thought you didn't see me But that's not the point THE POINT IS THAT: She thought I am not straight WHATTHEHELL -____-" Eh please lar Hannah; you know me so long already AND SHE SAID I LOOKED Cos I tied French plaids on my hair MYSELF :D And oh yeah,drama Dear Teacher, I hate flirtatious teachers okayy So keep your words to yourself THANK YOU And so our group got chosen for the performance like !#$%^&* URGH But I dally when Fortune calls me to my tasks. Show me the caskets that I may choose and sup my fill with thee. Now here is gold, what many men desire. I will not choose what many men desire, because I will not jump with common spirits. Who cooseth me shall get as much as he deserves,says silver, and deserving much, so do I choose. What's here? The potrait of a blinking idiot! With one's fool head I come to woo, but I go away with two. Sweet, adieu. edit/ HELLLLLLLOOOOOO :D Ethel here! See Cia, I'm smart enough to HACK into your account You want to know why? BECAUSE I'M HOT,and I'm Hannah's, the *EHEM* genius, sister Just admit it ok Love,Ethel's hot and you can't deny it And ohhhh, I viewed other things using your account too :DDD But it won't bring danger to you Love Jsut maybe, a little EMBARRASEMENT? HOHOHO! You can shoot me on Saturday Because you have a reason to But if I promise to to gym with you again WOULD YOU SHOOT ME? Bet NOT. Ok enough of crap Ethel. BYE CIA! Vividewi Ethel Ratnasari edit/ EHEH! Eh Cia! Eh,I didn't give your credentials to my sister. I wasn't even supposed to in the first place But I don't know how she hacked into your account at last But you don't really mind, do you? I'm very sorry about the trouble my DEAREST ELDER SISTER HAD JUST CREATED Sorry! And oh,I love you to bits too! <3 Hannah Purmana |
